Tuesday

Distract Me

As you can tell, I am an emotional lover. There is always something that connects me deeper to anyone I allow to touch me, and even if it is for just a moment, perhaps I am wanting that stamp on my passport of life so to say, the colors and designs of each soul unique, the one moment of shared ecstasy an excursion to be both cherished and remembered. Do I fuck for the sake of fucking? To put it so unpoetically, yes sometimes, I have a genuine need to get that rush and masturbation can only fill so much. But it is with always with someone that excites me, entrances me in and odd way. Maybe their laughter made me crave to feel their joy, their sadness and melancholy to chase away their demons. And then there is always the special few that no matter what the head says, the heart will forever be the unruly teenager, unrelenting in its stubbornness to run headlong into disaster, uncaring, to paraphrase Fitzgerald “it was not the time for loving.” Yet in the end, my heart gets wrapped up in a fleeting moment, and I am both moody and enamored, fearful and rapturous .

I picked him up from the airport and when I felt my treacherous heart skip a beat I knew that I was making a mistake. And yet, when he smiled with his almost canine teeth, I shivered in anticipation. I felt the blood rush to my face, and I looked up at him into his dark eyes and amazingly saw light there, the oddest mirth in the ebony, like moonlight on the lake. I bit my lip, as I am apt to do, and he leaned in slightly and kissed my cheek, then messed my hair.

I laughed, mentioning he always made me feel more like a school girl than a woman, and his warm baritone floated over us as he chuckled, then looped a hand through mine to walk out the door. I felt oddly at ease, just comfort in his companionship, he opened the car door for me, and held his hand out for the keys, and I am woman enough to know if I had wanted to be stubborn I could have, but I wanted to be driven around anyways. I got in, and he knelt beside the door.

Confused I questioned him with my eyes, but pulled my breath in tight, when he reached to pull the seat belt over my frame. He was so close I could smell him. His spicy mix of earth and ocean, and I must have let a small moan escape me. He reached up and cupped my head, and gently kissed my lips. My eyes felt glued shut, my heart pounded, and I felt as if he were pulling me into the heavens. I kissed him back just as tenderly, not deepening the kiss, but relishing his feel, the warmth and closeness to me unlike any drug I ever felt. My hands automatically reached to his face, and I felt his smile as he pulled away.

“Hello Kit,” he said almost absently.

“Hello Wynn” I answered as I blushed, cheeks bright red, lips swollen eyes big and questioning.
As we drove home, he plugged in a burnt cd and we listened to random songs. I took the peaceful silence in stride, only worrying of how the kiss completely affected me. I knew I had to find a way to shield myself. My musings hit apon a errant thought, and as the car stopped in my drive I knew what I had to do.

I would not be his sweet Kitzy, but the one he had to conquer and punish; the hard unyielding one. No emotion, only lust and need.

Once out of the car, we strolled amicably into the house. I had left the candles lit by mistake, and the smell of cinnamon permeated the air. We walked into the bed room, and I took his bag, and placed it in the plush chaise lounge. He appraised my room slowly, from the simple four poster bed in the middle of the room, covered in blood red satin, to the black and white nude photos of bbw women in various poses. His hands trailed the dark oak wood of my dresser and end table, and he fingered the latest book I was reading absently.

When I met his eyes, I quaked inwardly, but mustered all my bravado and foolishly made my decision. In retrospect, I laugh, because some how, I think he knew. As I approached he was just mildly curious, and smiled at me. He opened his mouth to talk, but he was taken off guard and fell back against the wall when I pushed him into it. Holding his hands to his sides, I kissed his neck, unable to meet his gaze. I felt the beat of his heart quicken, and I bit him. I could taste the salt of his skin, and feel the moan deep in his throat.

I put one finger up to his lips as he tried to open his mouth, and then trailed kisses on the rim of his collared shirt to the other side of his neck, his arms still pinned at his sides, I bit his ear lobe, pulling it down and then licking it playfully. His head bent down, and he softly nipped at the underside of my chin and distracted me.

Before I knew what had happened, he twisted his hands up to grab my wrists, and twirled me around with a resounding thud. He stared at me momentarily as he hiked up my arms over my head and pinned them there with one hand. I refused to meet his gaze, afraid he would see through me, and trembled as he let one hand slowly trail down my neck and rested on my large right breast. He weighed it in his hands while his gaze bore into me, then flicked the nipple to erection. I moaned helplessly and closed my eyes. He let his hand trail further down, to cup my ass through the silk gaucho pants I had worn. He then swiftly spanked it and leaned closer to my ear.

“Look at me,” was his command.

I refused, and instead tried to lean forward and bite him again. His arms were longer than mine, and he easily pulled away out of my meager reach. His laugh shot slivers of electricity through my body, it lacked humor, and bespoke of something darker, more villainous.

“You want to play so soon my little dove?” he asked me with a widening grin. Shivering I nodded and he lowered to bite lightly my neck. Arching I squirmed as I felt his teeth slowly sinking into my flesh, and the pain a joy, a distraction from the over analyzing mind as the sensations were deeper, stronger and more intense than they should be.

Wynn devoured me it seemed, biting me over and over, nips of pleasure and pain, his hands squeezing my wrists. My arms were feeling like putty. Yet the pleasure was still there, an undeniable current, building slowly.

He tugged me over to the bed, holding me down now, his warm, hard body a contrast to the ice cold satin sheets and pillowy softness of the mattress. His body on top of me; I struggled against him as he reached to pull away the cord that tied the curtain open.

My nails tried digging into his hands, but the half moons had little effect on him. Wynn maneuvered himself on top of my hands and quickly tied each wrist, I was twisted, the ropes crossed. He turned me over and laid beside me unbuttoning my blouse, concentrating on sensation, on need and lust, ignoring any other emotion that might try to rear its ugly head.
How odd it was, the struggle was not for my body, not against his intimate intrusion. I had only spoken of my desire to explore this taboo side of myself with him, only whispered how excited it made me to imagine myself tied up and at the whims of another, my control stripped away. This was not the panic or fear I was fighting.

He was so slow, so controlled, as he unbuttoned each button of the large emerald green silk shirt I wore. Warm hands would move and caress as he exposed each new patch of flesh to the cold air that blasted from the vent above. Rambling his hands roved over my large round stomach, up and down each side, slightly teasing the waist band of my black gaucho pants. I moaned moving into him, and risked opening my eyes.

Mistake.

He was there, staring intently, smiling down at me, his eyes dark and questioning. I couldn’t look away. I bit my lip, and felt the heat rising as I blushed under his scrutiny. My breathing shallow, he raised his hand to my face and lifted my head slightly. He bent to kiss me gently this time, and although I began to melt I revolted and bit his bottom lip.

He laughed. Then tsked me for my obstinacy. “This will be done my way, my little dove, regardless of your provoking me.” I looked at him in defiance as I licked my lips seductively. “Tell me, what it is you want.” I shook my head, not even trusting my own lips not to betray me. “Do you want me?” he asked, as one hand moved down lower, cupping each full breast in his hand almost casually.

I nodded, he reached down, pulling my leg over, he spanked me hard. I let out a sound of surprise, as the stinging sensation flowed through me. “Now, Kit, again I am going to ask you, do you want me? I suggest you answer me my dear with your words if you wish for me to continue.” Momentarily I thought about denying his request, but I knew he was still in control enough to stop.

“Yes,” was my breathless reply. Triumphantly he smiled and for a brief moment I wanted to revolt against his smugness. His reward to me was removal of his clothes, slowly in front of me, his broad shoulders and tapered waist, his muscular thighs and calves, and as his final clothing came off I could feel my heart stop. He was so very beautifully endowed, his hard cock at attention, full and ready for me.

He seemed indifferent to the pain his engorgement must be causing him. Moving slowly and gracefully, like a preying cat, he circled the bed. He pulled a small bottle of lotion out of his carry on, and put it beside the bed. I watched him curiously, aching for him to hurry his pace. Stretching languidly out beside me, I opened my legs to entice him further. Flipping to hover on top of me, I felt his erection and moaned loudly, pushing my hips upward to grind against it. He bent and kissed me, deepening the passion, and this time it was him who nibbled my bottom lip. One of his hands explored my breasts, as his lips, one kiss at a time made their way down to my puckered nipple. First he kissed the bud through the lace that covered it, and I whimpered arching into him, his erection baring into me, his lips teasing me. He moved the lace, burying it under the mound of my breast, and moved his other hand to do the same.

Closer and closer I came to release, arching against the ties that bound me to the bed, aching to touch him. My moaning louder, breathing heavier, just a little more pressure, a little more…
And he stopped. I cried out in disbelieve. And tried to get at him, my legs encircled his waist and I squeezed him between my large white thighs. He reached underneath me and grabbed my ass, kneading it and pulling it up and down, maddening me further. He bent to place a kiss to the building moisture, then like a snake slid from my grip when I widened my legs further to accept him. I through my head back in exasperation, and squealed as he turned me over.

He sat cross legged, and spread my legs around him, my ass round and full in his face, he rubbed each cheek generously, then would pause to spank me firmly; just enough to leave heat, not enough to incite tears. Each time I would tighten and push my hips downward, and would feel the length of his cock, jutting between us.

When he paused, I gasp in relief, it being almost a need to have him inside me. He pulled my pants slowly down, then kissed back up my legs. I pushed up on my knees and he slowly slid his hand under my panties and I pressed down further, opening my lips and letting him explore my wetness. He quickly found my center, and tweaked the small nub between his fingers. Shaking I nearly lost my balance and he pulled his hand away. He spanked me again, over the top of my underwear, the heat from my ass began to radiate, the sensation more intense.

Wynn would bend after a particularly stinging slap and kiss the reddened after affect. Just as the sting would subside, he would hit it again. I would moan and squirm. “Please, please, I began to beg,” moving up and down. “I want you. Please Wynn, inside me” I breathed.

I felt him rise and slide my panties off slowly, nipping my backside playfully and I moaned victoriously. In a moment I felt something cold on the heat of my ass and I screeched and tried to turn. He laughed, his baritone filling the room with radiance. Massaging my backside slowly, he rubbed the sweet smelling lavender lotion into the beet red skin, pausing yet again to heat it back up.

I whimpered, but I could feel his own resolve finally breaking, his hands molded each fat ridden hip deeper, his own breathing labored and as I moved to try to get closer I could feel his cock quiver as he moaned. He positioned himself between my legs and rubbed his cock just on the outside of my lips. My hips moved against his erection eagerly, and he slowed me only to guide himself inside me.

Loudly I moaned in pure satisfaction as the tip pushed further into me, the wetness cushioning him as he guided his engorgement along, until I was filled with him, his hilt pressed against my heated cheeks, his hands guiding my hips. Every few pumps he would stop, knowing I was so very close.

Unexpectedly he stopped, then reached to pull my bindings off, then rolled me over. I looked at him confused and unable to speak through the fog of pleasure. He nipped my puckered nipple and then kissed me softly. Too late did I understand he would not let me believe he took this from me. The realization as my arms wrapped around his shoulders and one tear shed as my heart understood the inevitable consequence of this moment. He had won I thought as I spread open and braced myself on his shoulders. My nails dug into his flesh as entered me, and his head dipped to lavish attention on each swollen areola.

His thrusts were slow and first, tantalizing and gentle until he was sure I was readied, then slow forceful strokes began to speed up. My nails ran down his back trying to hold on to some reality as I bit into his shoulder to stop the scream from erupting. Yet as I came, I screamed out his name, rocked against him and eagerly milked him from within. He kissed me as I quaked and rocked and moaned loudly in his own victory, as if he had claimed my soul as it flew to the heavens that moment.

Still pumping, he raised up to look at me, his hands now under my ass again, rubbing and playing moving to pound me as he watched. As quickly as I fell from the heavens I began to rise again, his hand between us every now and then to play with me further, my hands teasing my nipples and caressing the ripe orbs and watching him slowly pound me. Faster and faster I moved with his rhythm, now both of his hands on my legs pushing forward deeper, and as he moaned and exploded within me, I cried out and exploded again. I reached up and kissed him, breath and energy mingling, my entire body shaking as he fell beside me spent.

I pulled out of the vestiges of my clothes and laid there beside him, shaking uncontrollably yet deeply comforted. His arm wrapped around me, and begin to play with the tendrils of hair that stuck to my glistening body, and I snuggled closer in, sighing as I put my hand on his chest.

I felt his yawn and knew he must be exhausted, having been up very early to catch his plane. I reached momentarily to pull the cashmere throw over the top of us, and dreamily chastised myself. The pain would be so much more now when he left, and I as I became dimly aware of the warmth my butt still possessed, I thought that I would even miss that. How did I ever think I could fight the fire that had consumed me, with cold, rough sex I will never know. The correlation somewhat lost to me as I finished the journey.

1 comment:

  1. Very good stuff there Kitzy. Had me all jealous and aroused at the same time.

    ReplyDelete