Sunday

He Left Today

He left today. I stood at the bottom of the escalator, watching him ascend, and feeling like I was being ripped into. But I smiled at him, hoping he could not see the shimmering tears that silently fell. The week with him has been amazing. And I know in time although bittersweet I will cherish each memory we shared. I might share more of our adventures another time, when the ache is dull and distant.

When I walked out, the bright morning sun blinded me, and I walked with my head down, watching my shadow stroll along uncaring, wishing his was intermingled. I knew I had to break out of my melancholy or it would be weeks before I could again think of emerging as my bubbly self. The car still smelt of him, his cologne, and a deeper scent that was just.. Undeniably him. I inhaled deeply, smiling sadly. But no regret! None! One moment was worth a life time of misery.

Just not to succumb. I drove blindly, not heading in any particular direction, yet somehow managing to meander toward the road back home. Music blasting, window down, enjoying the simple sensation of being free, the miles past remarkably quickly, and as I found myself at a junction, I turned away from home, and winded up the dirt road toward the lake. I love how the trees are so wild in Louisiana, the dark foliage creating a canopy under which to drive, giving a quick respite from the heat.

As the trees cleared, the embankment quickly came into few, the water like a pool of glitter in the sunshine. I quickly parked my car and rolled the windows up. Pausing only momentarily to rummage through the back of the car for a discarded picnic blanket from earlier in the week, I quickly made my way to the hot white sand. Thankfully deserted save a lone fisherman in the far distance, the lake was blissfully inviting. I disrobed without hesitation, this swim being one of my many rituals through out the years to ease my mind. Stopping at my emerald green lace boy shorts and matching bra, I figured assumed if the distant fisherman also happened to be the warden I’d be given a few dirty looks, but couldn’t technically be arrested. Sighing at the thought of tan lines on my already carmel skin, I slide the straps of my bra off my shoulders and pulled my hair into a high pony tail.

The water washed softly against the shore and was warm as it engulfed my toes. I watched each red toenail become engulfed it eddies of sandy water. Further and further I sank into the lake, peering into the reflection, wondering if I could find some bread close to lure the small perch that swam by. I sighed as the water parted, my cumbersome body becoming light weight and effortless to move, my breast floating like small buoys. I swam out further, until I could not see the lake bottom and simply treaded water, losing myself in the sensation of bright sun and cool water, laying back to float, imagining my sadness being the heavy weight of sand, slowly filtering to the waters bottom, only leaving me with the tremendous joy I feel when Wynn is near.

I began to here a humming in the distance, and I cringed, knowing it was the sound of a boat motor. I let my legs sink back in, and slowly pulled the straps up over my shoulders. My head quickly dunked under so that I could wet my thick dark brown hair. The weight of it pulled on me, and laid midway down my back, the water, small droplets hung to my lashes. I am not beyond using my attributes to assist me in persuading persons of authority to listen to my view points, and I pushed my breasts up to attention.

Slowly the white boat came into the focus, a dark silhouette against the bright sun lit sky. My breath caught as I inhaled sharply and I realized that It was a useless endeavor to push my breasts upward as I saw what I would describe as a beautiful plumper. Her ebony hair tied behind her in a tight braid that hit just above her belt. Her skin was sun kissed a light tan and a closer inspection reviled a sprinkling of freckles across the bridge of her pert nose. When she bent her breasts strained the cotton T shirt and her waist was thick, a pudge creating tension in the waist band of her khaki shorts. Thighs large and soft peaked from below them and as one leg propped on the side of the boat I noticed a small silver chain around her ankle.

She peered down at me then removed her sunglasses and extended a hand of greeting. “My name is Tara,” she said as she surveyed me. Her bright green eyes and full lips completed an utterly breathtaking picture and I ruefully thanked the water gods for this nymph like distraction.

“Kitzy,” I replied looking directing into her eyes.

“Nice bathing suit,” she said smiling. I merely laughed and shrugged my shoulders.

“Whatever works, it’s a little more than what I prefer, but you know how it goes.” I tried reading her expression, and for a moment I thought I caught her staring at the bit of cleavage that floated out of the water. I bit my lip against the moan that tried to escape my mouth. “Would you like to join me?” She looked hesitant, and I thought I had misread her intentions. But then she laughed, slightly blushing.

“That obvious?” she asked in her beautiful melodic voice.

Now it was my turn to laugh. “No, I was just kind of hoping you might be.”

She scrunched her nose and as she pursed her lips scanning the beach line. “I’ll be right back,” she said and moved to steer the boat away. I quickly pushed myself out of the wake, and slowly moved to shallower water. I felt the sensation of anticipation and lust flow through me like a heady drink as I watched her shirt. Her soft body expanded without the constriction; her bra quickly followed, her easily D cup breasts spilling onto her white paunch and little muffin top. Then she shimmied out of her khakis and revealed a wine red thong between two creamy white cheeks. The thongs rose high on her wide hips, the cheeks prominent against the back of her thighs. A small butterfly tattoo appeared to flutter on one voluptuous round and when she turned her belly hung over the top of them to hide the satin material. Lastly, she pulled the rubber band out of her hair, and let it cascade down her back.

I was entranced.

She stepped out of the boat and as soon as the water touched her protruding belly she slid in, quickly stroking each thick arm out to meet me. When she got to me, she smiled, a crooked half smile, as she pushed her hair behind her. We spoke briefly about where we were from, and how we ended up on the lake this day. She had just rented a small cabin on the far shore and was trying to get inspiration for her art work, which mostly dealt with landscapes. She then used any money she made to travel to her next location. She wanted to see the world. I loved the way her eyes lit up as she talked about the cactus in the desert or the sound of the everglades when the sun is fading.

We treaded water like that for at least two hours, simply talking and laughing, getting to know one another. Every now and then she or I would move to rewet our hair or just cool our shoulders off. The last time I rose up I realized that I had left my straps up and grunted in disgust, as I peeled away the strap to notice a definite line.

“What?” She asked curiously as I curled my lip as I looked at them.

“I hate tan lines.” I mumbled while taking the strap and tucking it under my arm. She came closer, her hand touching my shoulder, her belly rubbing mine. I know she must have heard my sharp intake of breath, the shock of sensation that her touch supplied.

Tara bent down, slowly, giving me ample opportunity to pull away, and gently kissed the small white line that divided the deep toffee color I was becoming. I sighed as her other hand pulled away the other strap, and she kissed the line too, as she trailed the strap down. I pulled my arm through the sleeve, and then leaned closer to kiss her. If you have ever kissed both a woman and a man, you know there is a difference. I am not sure if it is energy, or just the way their lips are, or the technique in which a woman moves beneath you.

It is smoother, like a fine wine compared to a strong whisky, and when our lips touched and hers parted I felt drunk. Her hand was in my hair, my hands around her, tongues teasing and tasting playfully. Pressing closer together, we both giggled as we slightly sank under the water. And I felt her hand on my breast as we both moved closer to shore. Her fingers quickly found my turgid nipples and I moaned, my hands running up the sides of her body and moving to encompass her heavy globes. I pulled one out of the water, and suckled the nipple to rigidness.

Tara tasted so sweet, I moaned as I used my thumb to alert her other nipple to attention, then pulled both of her beautiful breasts together, to lick them both together, my lips around them both, gently sucking and squeezing as she placed her hands on my shoulders to steady herself. Dropping her breasts I then pulled her close, to kiss her again. Quietly, she grabbed my hand and led me toward the shore. My mind was blissfully blank, my water logged hand in hers, simply watching her graceful body rise from the water.

Together we lay on the blanket I had put out when I first arrived, I moved her hair out of her face, then leaned in and kissed her again. Her body was a cool contrast against the heat that had began to press upon us. Her hands roamed softly over my body, each contour honored, and each roll, pinched and pulled and rubbed. My kisses trailed further, her soft neck, her shoulder, and then I gently pushed her over and took her nipple into my mouth. My hand trailed further, the nails leaving soft pink trails on her skin. As I got lower, I played with her belly, the soft skin velvety and plush. Rubbing and kneading it as I switched breasts and she loudly moaned. Her hands in my hair, I trailed tender kisses down her belly.

My hand moved underneath the wet satin that was covering her and teased her by lingering just above her moist lips. I rubbed my hands up and down in softly, then just as I felt her lurch up for more; I let one thick finger slide in her swollen lips. I quickly found her clit and lightly rubbed, trailing kissed to each of her hips. She moved underneath me, her bright green eyes hooded with desire, her hands now pinching massaging her beautiful breasts, pulling each pert nipple.

I pulled my hand from underneath the satin, and she whimpered in protest, but I positioned myself between her legs and pulled her underwear off, shimmying it down her thick legs. I threw them half hazardly to the side, and then kissed her ankle, then her chubby knee, then the velvety skin inside her inner thigh. I blew softly on the dew covered lips, kisses then exerting the slightest of pressures above her clit. She moaned, but I merely trailed my kisses downward, one after the other, my hands rubbing her thighs and belly periodically.

I can’t describe how amazing she felt, like comfort and silk, so incredibly smooth. I could feel the heat radiate from her lips, and I darted my tongue out to taste her, one quick movement licking all of the wetness that had gathered. Sucking her lip into my mouth she moaned. I kissed and nibbled the outer labia until she was begging me to do more, her own hand reaching to sate her need. Her soft high moans were so different from Wynn’s. But they thrilled me just the same, relenting; I parted her lips with my thumbs, up and down, gently stroking, then my flicking my tongue on her clit. She bucked in appreciation and I could feel the strain of the muscles in her legs, trying to close in to pull the sensation further. In small concentric circles I moved my tongue and slowly slid one finger into her tight warmth.

Tara’s wetness closed in around my finger and I moaned as I sucked her clit between my teeth gently. She arched up and moaned loudly, echoing off the lake. My second finger inched slowly in, careful to stretch her gently, then my rhythm began, I would alternate kissing her lips, nibbling softly on the tender flesh, to flicking and suckling and nibbling her sweet clit. My fingers lit upon her treasured spot within and I rubbed her, gently tapping occasionally. As she began to writhe under my attentions I hurried my pace, moaning as I felt her body tense and vibrate. I wanted her cum, I needed to feel her shudder and release.

I was relentless, rhythmically pounding her now, my tongue working feverishly; when I felt her thighs close in around me I knew she was close. She arched up, her back completely off of the blanket, burying my face in her succulent pussy. Her moans reverberated off the trees and the lake as she shivered and came, her juices slowly leaking out onto my fingers. As she slowly descended from her climatic glory, I bent to lick her clean. She pulled me to her, kissing me firmly, our tongues sharing the taste of her spent desire. I moaned again as she rolled me over and straddled me.

I could feel her wetness against my own and I shivered in delight. She spread my legs and opened my lips wide for her and as I write this I blush she pressed herself into me, her lips into mine, our juices mingling my heart racing, her hands were on my breasts, her mouth suckling them, flicking them with her tongue. And she made love to me, building me closer and closer to glorious release. When I thought I could stand no more I called to the very heavens, exploding in the mid day sun, the echo s stirring the birds that had flocked to feed.

Shaking and spent we lay side by side, her head resting on my breast, her smile I could feel as much as my own. I rolled over to one side, and she rested a hand on the wide expanse of my stomach. I kissed her softly. Then I whispered thank you to her for the time we had spent that day. She sighed, feeling the tug of the world again, knowing that our time stolen was nearly up. As I rose to dress she moved to the boat, and again I watched her graceful body move with admiration and amazingly new stirrings of lust. She handed me a torn piece of sketch paper with her number and kissed me again.

“I’ll be here for a few months at least, don’t let this be the last time I see you,” she said looking wistfully at me. I smiled and grabbed her hand in mine, kissing it tenderly on the palm.

“It won’t be Tara, I promise.” I said and gave her a fleeting kiss on the cheek. I picked up my blanket and she gathered her panties as I blushed and laughed at my earlier brashness. Walking up the path I felt refreshed, and as I look back to wave again, I saw her watching my movements and she waved back. Smiling I got into my car, smelling of lake and sun and woman, all mingling with Wynn’s scent.

As I pulled back onto the dirt road I knew the smile on my face would not fade for quite some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment