Friday

My first time

Just like most first times, I was scared. My heart thumping, my breaths shallow and quick. I smile when I am nervous, such a silly thing, but my cheeks were hurting cause my lips were stretched so wide. Nibbling my lower lip, I tried to focus on the task, my hands shaking, foot taping, eyes diverted, praying no one was watching.



The plastic hangers slid one by one, clanking together absurdly loud. What was I even doing here! My fingers tenderly touched the soft material. It wasn't exactly my size, but nothing ever is. I knew I could push and squeeze and waddle my way into it though. The bright red had to match my face. But I am all or nothing. No in between!



I walked back to the dressing room, I had to try it on before I bought it! I mean, what if I couldn't get it over my hips? The lady at the counter looked at me over her reading glasses, then looked in my hand with contempt. Nothing makes me bolder than a dare!



Two please, I told her in my sauciest I-dare-you-to-say-something voice. So she gave me a hanger and unlocked the door while looking down her wrinkly nose at me. The fitting rooms are so small! I pushed through the door, swiveled and quickly locked it. In the mirror was that damn smiling girl again. Hair in a simple pony tail, the classic t-shirt and blue jeans for todays excursions. I kicked off my flip flops into the corner, and watched myself undress, slowly unbuttoning my pants, and revealing my nice fat belly. distracted I played with it for a moment, my pants hanging on my hips, my hands rubbing the soft flesh, pulling it up and down, jiggling it from side to side.



My pants began sliding, pulling me out of my silliness and I shimmied them down, kicking them aside as well. I yanked off my shirt, then freed my breasts from the tight bra that held them so firmly in place. Sighing in relief i let them rest on my pouch, and thought for not the first time I looked at the statues that they had found so long ago. Everything is so exagerated, so feminine, my breasts so large and soft, areolas like saucers. My stomach distended and round, my thighs thick and strong. Venus of Willendorf. Cept my hair is longer.



I know I have procrastinated long enough. Looking at the small red fabric in my hands I almost laugh at the absurdity of it fitting my large ass. But, I try, one leg, then another, then tugging and pulling up my legs, the fabric is clinging, stretching, I hear a few threads burst as I pull it up over my hips. Now getting my belly in is the objective, so I squeeze, and push, and tuck in here and there. Without pausing, I get the second piece, the string was at the very end, so just a small knot would have to do, then twisting, twisting, gliding over my roll. I flipped the top over my head, and lifted each heavy breast into the small cups.



My deep inhale signaled my surprise as I looked in the mirror. I really don't know what I expected. I guess some hideous monstrosity? But I ran my hands from the crimson top, over the expanse of my belly to the small crimson bottoms, and the smile changed from nervous, to a genuine thrill. I liked it! I twisted and turned from side to side, looking at the small swath of cloth on my big dimpled ass, and then again as my belly strained against it, my breasts begged to spill out, and a smile of absolute satisfaction.



My first bikini!

No comments:

Post a Comment